Search Bar

Nokis: My Quran


Assalam o Alaikum
friends, usually we  go to park for a moring walk after the Fajar Prayer and we see that our friend didn't come for morning walk and we are alone and start getting bore. At that sacred time we look at our cell phone and start messagnig to others.It is only a wastage of time because early in the morning it would be the best activity to remember our ALMIGHTY ALLAH  so stop this activity and open MY QURAN on your nokia phone and recite Holy QURAN .Pray for yourself  and for your family and this country. May ALLAH blessed youall. THANK YOU...!

My Quran  My Quran My Quran

Set your phone to see if this item is compatible.
Use the Nokia phone selector

 My Quran is the first Madina Quran for Nokia mobiles, My Quran V3 contain zoom feature for pages & page turn sign

Note: You may be prompted during installation to download a large one-time update for your phone software.


Post a Comment

0 Comments